How to remove blur from youtube videos

Recently I had a little problem in making my video look as it was appearing on my post processed video. I captured a tutorial using Microsoft Encoder and encoded it with the same and then uploaded it to my Youtube channel. But I had one problem! The problem was that it was showing the video blurred, and it caught my attention so I tried different things to make my video on Youtube look the same HD type as it was off Youtube. This is what I did and would recommend others to do if their videos become blurred on Youtube.

1. Login to your youtube account.
2. Click on the small arrow near your username, a drop down will appear with your account details. Click on Video Manager under Youtube.


3. Now click on the video which you have already uploaded but is having a bad output or is blurred.
4. The video will now open in its actual resolution and it will appear blurred. Now all you have to do is to click on the small Screw button which says Change quality when we hover the mouse over it.

5. Now change the quality from 140p to 360p, which is a preferred resolution for the video. Else, choose whichever suits you.
6. You're done!!

It's as simple as that.

Note: Youtube changes the resolution and the quality of the video according it its wishes most of the time. So if something similar happens with you, don't worry and just write a short notice for your viewers to change the quality by doing the same setting. And they can see your HD video.

Hope I helped in bits. If you have any question inbox me: tech3lper@gmail.com


No comments:

Post a Comment

Gallery

About

Your one stop solution for various queries about anything and everything you can think of. Drop an email to me asking your question about anything. Email me at: tech3lper@gmail.com
Register your domain name before anyoneelse does
Advertise here
 Advertise here

Blog Archive

Designed By SBT