Review: AndAlso LD09 Foldable Laptop E-table

Using laptop on your couch or bed is not so easy, the bed or the couch usually gets hot because of the fan of the laptop. But now it is no longer problematic, why? It's because of the e-table LD09 which not only is a portable table but also has cooling fans for your laptop.

I heard a lot about this portable e-table and had to check out what it is actually like. So here's what I think and believe the LD09 table is.


Features of the AndAlso e-table LD09:

  • Laptop Size: Upto 17 Inch
  • Weight (G): 1530
  • Cooling fans: 2
  • 1 x pen holder
  • 1 x mouse pad
  • 1 x drink holder
  • Material: Plastic
  • Adjustable legs

When I first unboxed the e-table LD09, I found it pretty attractive and fine but was little disappointed later minutes. The quality of plastic used is not good enough but still it is fine and is fold-able which makes it portable to be carried with you anywhere. But we didn't like what came up next. When you open the table, it has legs which you need to pull out and fix with stoppers provided beside them. The stoppers are tight and so are the legs, I had to be careful as I was not wanting to break the leg and get my money dumped.


When the table is fully opened and kept on the bed or the couch, it is not at all stable. It shakes every time you type something, which is not acceptable. The table has a glass or bottle holder, which makes no sense because you can't keep any kind of liquid on a shaky table and make your laptop go doom.


What we loved the most are the two cooling usb fans attached to the table, all you need to do is connect the cooling fans with the usb chord to your laptop and they will keep your laptop cool and calm. You will see distinctive coolness in your laptop's bottom.

These are my views about the e-table LD09, I purchased it at Rs. 465 (excluding shipping and handling charges - Rs. 120). I recommend the table to all the bed or couch users but keep in mind that the table might shake. But before purchasing do the price comparison at different places as you might not want to spend more than what I had.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Gallery

About

Your one stop solution for various queries about anything and everything you can think of. Drop an email to me asking your question about anything. Email me at: tech3lper@gmail.com
Register your domain name before anyoneelse does
Advertise here
 Advertise here

Blog Archive

Designed By SBT