Review: Samsung HM1100 Universal Mono Headset Bluetooth

It has become important to stay connected to your friends, family, colleagues and some more people if you can't count them in previous categories. The smartphones these days lack battery backup and need saving of energy for the benefit of us only. But how can you save battery when you have to make so many calls and do so much of networking, well, the answer is simple. Get yourself a bluetooth device. Not just any bluetooth device but Samsung HM1100 Universal Mono Headset.

I make calls, I receive calls, I do everything and yet save on battery for my smartphone. Thanks to the Samsung HM1100 Universal Mono Headset I purchased. This bluetooth device is really a great purchase I would've made in the previous month.


Samsung HM1100 Universal Mono Headset comes without charger (the one I purchased), but has the following content in the box:
  • HM1100 Universal Mono Headset
  • Manual
  • One extra ear hook
  • One extra rubber plug
Key features:

  • Active pairing
  • Battery level check
  • Call receiving
  • Last call dialing
  • Mute and reject function
  • Volume up and down

Specifications:

  • Talk time: 14 hours
  • Standby time: 330 hours
  • Weight: 10g
  • Bluetooth version: 2.1 + EDR


I tested the Samsung HM1100 bluetooth with iPhone 5S, iPhone 4, Samsung Galaxy Y 5360, Nokia 5800 XpressMusic and ZTE smart v6700 Reliance CDMA. And it did connect to all the phones without any problem, though it took little longer for Samsung Y 5360 to find the bluetooth but at the end it connected to it. So I'm glad to tell you that it just not only says that HM1100 is universal because in reality it is.

So purchase it without any delays, it's best buy at the given price. Search the online and physical market to get it cheaper, as per my knowledge you can get it for Rs. 549 online (I purchased it at Rs. 765 from eBay, it included shipping chargers too).

For more reviews and other help, stay connected. Subscribe to the blog. If you have any query write to me: tech3lper@gmail.com


No comments:

Post a Comment

Gallery

About

Your one stop solution for various queries about anything and everything you can think of. Drop an email to me asking your question about anything. Email me at: tech3lper@gmail.com
Register your domain name before anyoneelse does
Advertise here
 Advertise here

Blog Archive

Designed By SBT